Barrett 82A1 50 BMG. FDE 29″ .50 cal. After 30-plus years of making history, the powerhouse rifle that started it all is still leading the pack. With its low felt recoil and self-loading action, the Model 82A1 offers rapid, accurate firepower that never slows down. For more than three decades, the Model 82A1 has been carefully honed, studied and then refined again. The result is a feat of engineering so infinitely precise it is hard to believe it’s man-made.
As the first and only semi-automatic .50 caliber rifle available, the Model 82A1 continues to blaze new territory. Its chamber is chrome-plated and dimension for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition, and close tolerances on every part allow it to function in all environments. The muzzle brake, dual barrel springs and long mainspring design make this iconic rifle comfortable and exciting to shoot.
The Model 82A1 fits into a regular sized carrying case. Although it’s transported as a disassembled upper and lower receiver, it can be ready to fire in under a minute. A scope can remain mounted on the upper receiver, maintaining zero. The rifle’s M1913 optics rail has a 27 MOA taper to take full advantage of a scope’s elevation travel. Emergency iron sights provided. Nerves of steel are not.
- M1913 STEEL OPTICS RAIL, 27 MOA ELEVATION
- 10-ROUND MAGAZINE
- DUAL BARREL SPRINGS
- CHROME CHAMBER
- Model: Model 82A1
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Operation: Semi-Automatic
- Overall Length: 57” (145 cm)
- Weight: 32.72 lbs (14.8 kg)
- Barrel Length: 29” (73.7 cm)http://area54arms.com/product/beretta-50-cal/
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 turn in 15” (38.1 cm)
- Rail Length/MOA: 18” (45.72 cm) 27 MOA
- Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
- This Barrett comes with one mag, a bi-pod, mono pod, and a Pelican hard case